Ram Truck Brand Drives Into Commercial Truck Season With New 'Giants' Advertising Campaign
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
- New campaign pays tribute to the determination and drive of the American working-class heroes who rise to the challenges of engineering and construction projects across the nation
- Campaign spans across broadcast, digital and social media, including Ram brand’s official YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels
- Two, new, 30-second broadcast spots focus on Ram work trucks and ProMaster vans
- An extended 60-second version of “Giants” can be viewed on the Ram brand’s official YouTube channel
- New spots align with spring commercial truck season, which celebrates and offers special sale incentives on the hardworking and highly capable Ram Commercial trucks and vans
The Ram Truck brand is immersing itself in the spring commercial truck season sales event that offers special incentives on the highly capable Ram Commercial lineup of trucks and vans with a brand-new advertising campaign, “Giants.” The multimedia campaign salutes American working-class heroes and pays tribute to small businesses that are mobilizing by serving communities.
“Our new Ram ‘Giants’ campaign reinforces the full lineup of Ram Commercial vehicles, purpose-built to support and improve the productivity of businesses everywhere,” said Marissa Hunter, Vice President, Marketing – North America, Stellantis. “At a time when this country’s skilled tradespeople and business owners are demonstrating extraordinary fortitude, delivering this compelling message of strength, resilience and courage is our way of paying tribute to the hardworking and heroic American workforce.”
The campaign focuses on the determination of the working class and the role they play in shaping the nation’s future. Recognizing these tireless tradespeople as giants, each spot reminds viewers that it is American working-class heroes and small business owners who feed the land that keeps us fed and who deliver the goods and supply the demand, and to not forget that it is the dreamers who are the builders that will dig us out and build the future.
The campaign spans across broadcast, digital and social media, including Ram brand’s official YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels with two, new, 30-second broadcast spots that focus on Ram work trucks and ProMaster vans.
An extended 60-second version of “Giants” can be viewed on the Ram brand’s official YouTube channel.
The Ram Truck brand created the “Giants” campaign in partnership with Sheet Metal Arts.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles.
With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab, ProMaster and ProMaster City, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- 1,075 lb.-ft. of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 37,100 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Ram 1500, America’s most powerful half-ton diesel pickup with 480 lb.-ft. of torque, achieves an unsurpassed 33 mpg highway and delivers up to 1,000 miles of range on a single tank of fuel
- Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced pickup truck in the world
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis.
For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Ram and company news and video on:
Company blog: https://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks, https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ram-truck-brand-drives-into-commercial-truck-season-with-new-giants-advertising-campaign-301275922.html
- Blake Purely Packaging C4+ 324 x 230 mm Peel and Seal Metallic Padded Bubble...
RRP PRICE: £49.99SALE PRICE: £39.26YOU SAVE: £10.73 This fits your . by entering your model number. Make a difference to your mail with these […]
- Blake Premium Avant Garde C5 229 x 162 mm 130 gsm Heavyweight Extra Strong Peel...
RRP PRICE: £21.36SALE PRICE: £18.99YOU SAVE: £2.37 This fits your . by entering your model number. Make a difference to your mail with these high […]
- 5 Star Envelopes Pocket Peel and Seal Window 100gsm White C5 Ref [Pack of 500]
SALE PRICE: £15.98YOU SAVE: £0.96 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Suitable for all kinds of general correspondence […]
- Blake Purely Packaging C4 324 x 230 mm Matt Metallic Padded Bubble Envelopes...
SALE PRICE: £49.27YOU SAVE: £11.96 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Make a difference to your mail with these Matt […]