Monkeypox ‘outbreak’ detected in Wales as two admitted to hospital
In most cases, monkeypox will resolve on its own and have no long-term effects on a person’s health.
Initial symptoms include a fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.
People can suffer a rash, which often begins on the face before spreading to other parts of the body.
The rash changes from raised red bumps to spots filled with fluid. The spots eventually form scabs which later fall off.
It does not transmit easily between humans and is more commonly caught from animals.
- ^ Matt Hancock (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ while giving evidence to a committee of MPs about the government’s handling of the COVID pandemic (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ Blow for 21 June reopening as Indian COVID variant likely to be 60% more infectious than Kent (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- Mystic Moments Melt and Pour Soap Base Clear SLS FREE – 2Kg
RRP PRICE: £13.45SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £0.46 Melt and Pour Soap Base Clear 2Kg SLS FREE Biodegradable 100% Vegetable Base Paraben Free Check […]
- Expandable Garden Hose Pipe 100 FT，Solid Brass Fittings- Flexible Expanding...
SALE PRICE: £19.69YOU SAVE: £9.30 Lightweight Garden Hose: The flexible expanding water hose uses a high-density triple-layer latex core and a […]
- 1kg Grass Seed Covers up to 35 m2 (375 ft2) New Lawns – Premium Quality Seed...
RRP PRICE: £13.00SALE PRICE: £11.99YOU SAVE: £1.01 About this item QUALITY & QUICK: #1 Best Seller. Premium quality and quick to establish […]
- Sony MDR-XB50AP In-Ear Extra Bass Headphones with In-Line Control – Blue
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £22.00YOU SAVE: £7.99 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Enjoy enhanced sound […]