Electric Mercedes Semi Truck Beats Tesla To Market
Mercedes notes that because of its quiet nature and emissions-free operation, it can drive into city centers at any time of the day or night, without the charges normally associated with gas and diesels. It also said that depending on customers, the eActros could come with a consultant and service products to get the most out of the truck, including setting up a charging infrastructure. The eActros comes with a selection of safety systems from the company like MirrorCam, Sideguard Assist and active brake assist with pedestrian detection.
The trucks will first roll out in Europe in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
More will follow, though there was no mention of the US.
- ^ charges normally associated with gas and diesels (carbuzz.com)
- ^ charging infrastructure (carbuzz.com)
- Tmand Outdoor Camping Kettle Stainless Steel Cooking Kettle 1.2L Lightweight...
SALE PRICE: £12.10YOU SAVE: £5.89 Caution:The metal is heat-conducting. When the pot body is hot, do not hold the handle directly with your hand. […]
- Muc-Off 895-1 Hydrodynamic Chain Lube, 50 Millilitres – Ultra Durable, Low...
SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £1.96 About this item PREMIUM BIKE LUBE: Muc-Off Hydrodynamic Lube is the ultimate bicycle chain lubricant that offers […]
- WINNOW Weight Bench Folding Workout Bench with Carrying Handle Flat Home...
SALE PRICE: £75.98 About this item This weight bench offers many training possibilities: Perfect for push-ups, bench presses, abdominal workouts, […]
- Longridge Storm Hood Golf Bag Cover
SALE PRICE: £11.98 Water resistant material Easy access full length zip Fits all golf bags Elasticated neck Check Offer Price Product description […]