Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand
FORS Gold haulier Aztek Logistics has boosted its fleet after seeing a double-digit increase in demand over the past 18 months.
The Letchworth-based company has increased its fleet to 40 trucks with the inclusion of two TGX MAN tractor units, one TGM 26-tonne MAN rigid and two DAF tractor units.
- ^ Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]