BVRLA calls for taskforce to help with phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs
The BVRLA wants the government to come up with a delivery plan that supports the phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs between 2035 and 2040. It said it wants to see a similar approach adopted for cars and vans. In a response to a consultation on a phase-out, the association recommended the setting up of a taskforce with a range of stakeholders, including end users.
- ^ BVRLA calls for taskforce to help with phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]