Culina Group reveals new brand identity
Culina Group has rolled out a new brand identity following its recent purchase of Eddie Stobart.
The company described its new brand as “a refined design that is confident yet simple”, adding that now was the right time to overhaul its visual identity following the takeover of GreenWhiteStar Acquisitions in July.
- ^ Culina Group reveals new brand identity (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]