Development of urban driving apprenticeship given green light
An apprenticeship in urban driving which aims to resolve the HGV driver recruitment crisis in the long term has taken a major step forward after the overseeing body approved its development.
The move follows the go-ahead for an HGV driver category C+E apprenticeship earlier this year and the hope is that both will help encourage new entrants to the industry.
- ^ Development of urban driving apprenticeship given green light (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]