DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition
DFDS Logistics has acquired the Danish freight forwarding firm ICT Logistics, which it said would strengthen and develop its eastern European position. ICT transports full and part loads between east and west Europe via road, air, sea and rail. Its services include oversize cargo, warehousing, distribution, and customs clearance.
As well as in the UK, it also has offices in Germany, Latvia, Romania, Ukraine and Germany.
- ^ DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TEMI Pretend Play Food, DIY 105 PCS Cutting Birthday Party Cake Toys Set w/...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 ★ PRETEND PLAY FOR EARLY EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Encourages your little one’s imagination, creativity, […]
- TP Toys TP612 Wooden Deluxe Mud Kitchen: shopmatrix.net: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £149.99 The TP Deluxe Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified timber The ultimate mud kitchen featuring an oven with door and […]