Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets
Freight in the City, in partnership with AddSecure, recently hosted its latest free-to-watch webinar on the topic of Safer City Driving.
Joshua Webb, AddSecure enterprise sales manager (pictured, right), highlighted how HGV drivers face far more hazards on urban streets. “Up to 1,800 road deaths happen every year in the UK, and 63% of those casualties happen in urban areas,” he noted.
- ^ Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TEMI Pretend Play Food, DIY 105 PCS Cutting Birthday Party Cake Toys Set w/...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 ★ PRETEND PLAY FOR EARLY EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Encourages your little one’s imagination, creativity, […]
- TP Toys TP612 Wooden Deluxe Mud Kitchen: shopmatrix.net: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £149.99 The TP Deluxe Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified timber The ultimate mud kitchen featuring an oven with door and […]
- Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Academy Bumblebee Converting Toy...
SALE PRICE: £16.14YOU SAVE: £2.36 About this item 2-IN-1 RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY TOY: Little heroes can enjoy twice the fun with 2 modes of play, […]
- Rabing Baby Piano Keyboard Toy, 31 Keys Multi-Function Electronic Toy Piano for...
SALE PRICE: £27.99 【Lovely & Easy-handle Piano Toy Keyboard】Size 31cm*34.5cm*29cm not too big for your kids, easy to play in-home or […]