Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops
Attracting new HGV drivers to the industry means fixing the country’s ailing parking provisions according to Goldstar Transport, which has now launched a new campaign.
It said every driver had a story to tell about the poor quality of rest stops, the lack of security and insufficient facilities and despite the fact the government acknowledged in 2010 there was a significant shortfall, little had been done to rectify the situation.
- ^ Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]