Government changes to import border controls “heaps” more work on operators, Logistics UK warns
The government’s decision to push back the introduction of health certification of imported products of animal origin, including many food and drink items, is creating uncertainty and instability for operators, Logistics UK said this week. The warning follows the government’s decision to move the deadline for the introduction of the new import border controls from 1 October 2021 to July 2022.
- ^ Government changes to import border controls “heaps” more work on operators, Logistics UK warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]