GWR slams drivers over bridge strikes
“Huge” damage caused by a Tesco lorry when it crashed into a railway bridge earlier this week has prompted a train operator to criticise HGV drivers for not taking enough care on the roads.
Great Western Railway’s (GWR) deputy MD said bridge strikes by lorries were regularly occurring despite being “entirely avoidable”.
- ^ GWR slams drivers over bridge strikes (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]