GXO draymen celebrate enhanced pay deal
A row over pay involving 1,000 GXO draymen which had threatened to affect beer deliveries has been resolved, after they voted overwhelmingly to accept a 4% pay deal. Union Unite said the drivers delivered around 40% of the country’s beer to pubs and hospitality outlets across the UK from 26 sites. Strike action was due to go ahead after the draymen were given a “paltry” 1.4% pay offer by the company, previously known as XPO Logistics Drinks.
- ^ GXO draymen celebrate enhanced pay deal (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TEMI Pretend Play Food, DIY 105 PCS Cutting Birthday Party Cake Toys Set w/...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 ★ PRETEND PLAY FOR EARLY EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Encourages your little one’s imagination, creativity, […]
- TP Toys TP612 Wooden Deluxe Mud Kitchen: shopmatrix.net: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £149.99 The TP Deluxe Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified timber The ultimate mud kitchen featuring an oven with door and […]