HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns
Dangerous gaps have appeared in the fleet market’s road to zero, with some sectors accelerating towards the petrol and diesel phase-out and others stuck at a red signal, the BVRLA is warning.
The latest BVRLA Road to Zero Report Card, compiled by sustainability consultants Ricardo, assesses the decarbonisation trajectories of the UK’s car, van and truck fleets, measuring their progress against the criteria of battery electric vehicle supply, demand and infrastructure.
- ^ HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TEMI Pretend Play Food, DIY 105 PCS Cutting Birthday Party Cake Toys Set w/...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 ★ PRETEND PLAY FOR EARLY EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Encourages your little one’s imagination, creativity, […]
- TP Toys TP612 Wooden Deluxe Mud Kitchen: shopmatrix.net: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £149.99 The TP Deluxe Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified timber The ultimate mud kitchen featuring an oven with door and […]