Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules
One of France’s top courts has overturned a decision to dismiss charges against cement firm Lafarge for complicity in crimes against humanity in Syria.
It is accused of paying millions of Euros to armed groups, including ISIS, during the country’s civil war in order to keep a cement plant in operation between 2011 and 2014.
- ^ Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]
- ZephH 5Pc Pop Up Play Tents for Kids, Ball Pit and Play Tunnels for Toddlers,...
RRP PRICE: £65.00SALE PRICE: £62.99YOU SAVE: £2.01 ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVITY TO KEEP YOUR KIDS ENTERTAINED FOR HOURS? Then get ZephH 5 Pcs […]
- Plugo STEM Pack by PlayShifu – Count, Letters & Link Kits | Math, Words,...
SALE PRICE: £105.00YOU SAVE: £4.99 PLUGO STEM pack combines the goodness of three AR-powered STEM kits – Plugo Count to learn math, Plugo Letters […]