Pallet-Track sees profits leap by more than half in 2020
Despite volumes being hit by the first Covid-19 pandemic lockdown last year, the boom in e-commerce has seenPallet-Track rally to deliver a 57% leap in pre-tax profit.
Reporting its annual results to 31 January 2021, the pallet network, which has over 70 shareholder members, revealed that hub revenue jumped by 9.5% to GBP18.5m (2020: GBP16.9m) in the period, with network delivery revenue rising 4.8% to GBP92.9m (2020: GBP88.6m).
- ^ Pallet-Track sees profits leap by more than half in 2020 (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]