Police in unmarked HGV catch lorry driver with mobile phone to each ear
Police have released footage of an HGV driver holding two mobile phones, one to each ear, as he drove along the M5.
The footage was filmed by officers in an unmarked National Highways truck and has been released this week ahead of the latest operation to monitor lorry drivers on the M4 and M5 motorways.
- ^ Police in unmarked HGV catch lorry driver with mobile phone to each ear (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]