Profit hits £1m at Peter Green Haulage
Profit at Somerset’s Peter Green Haulage more than doubled to GBP1m last year, as the temperature-controlled haulier focused on fleet utilisation efficiency and reducing high fixed costs. Turnover fell slightly to GBP16.9m in the year ending 31 December 2020, compared to GBP17m the previous year. This was made up of almost GBP14m from its UK operations, GBP2.8m in Europe and GBP113,000 in the rest of the world.
- ^ Profit hits GBP1m at Peter Green Haulage (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TEMI Pretend Play Food, DIY 105 PCS Cutting Birthday Party Cake Toys Set w/...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 ★ PRETEND PLAY FOR EARLY EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – Encourages your little one’s imagination, creativity, […]
- TP Toys TP612 Wooden Deluxe Mud Kitchen: shopmatrix.net: Toys & Games
SALE PRICE: £149.99 The TP Deluxe Wooden Mud Kitchen is made from FSC certified timber The ultimate mud kitchen featuring an oven with door and […]