Salford Van Hire invests £16m in new DAF vehicles
Salford Van Hire has invested GBP16m in more than 200 new DAF commercial vehicles across its spot hire and contract hire fleets. The new DAF purchases include both rigid vehicles and tractor units. The rigids are a mix of 7.5 tonne, 12 tonne and 18 tonne boxes and curtain-siders with tuck-away tail lifts, all bodied by Paccar Bodies at Leyland in Lancashire.
The tractor units consist of the DAF FTGF Space and Super Space tractors, built at Leyland.
- ^ Salford Van Hire invests GBP16m in new DAF vehicles (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]