Serco drivers set for 36% pay rise as contract changes hands
Drivers handling waste collections in south London will see their wages increase by more than 36% when the contract transfers from Serco to Countrystyle Recycling, according to union Unite.
It claimed that some drivers previously on GBP22,000 a year under Serco’s contract with Bexley council would see that increase to more than GBP30,000 in October.
- ^ Serco drivers set for 36% pay rise as contract changes hands (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]