“Smart motorways are safest in the country,” claims National Highways
An independent review into safety data and evidence concerning smart motorways has found no errors and concluded that all-lanes running (ALR) highways are some of the safest roads in the country.
The Office of Rail and Road (ORR) said the data used in last year’s stocktake and action plan and a progress report relied on by the government and Highways England – now National Highways – to demonstrate the safety credentials of smart motorways, was “used robustly” but that there […]
- ^ “Smart motorways are safest in the country,” claims National Highways (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]