Trailer Freight International joins Pallet-Track as it targets growth in UK
Walsall-based Trailer Freight International (TFI) has joined the Pallet-Track network as part of wider plans to accelerate its growth in the UK market. TFI, which was sold to Northern Ireland-based logistics firm Express Distribution Services in 2015, has 20,000 sq ft of warehouse space and an international freight forwarding division. It’s mainland headquarters are just six miles from Pallet-Track’s central hub in Wolverhampton.
- ^ Trailer Freight International joins Pallet-Track as it targets growth in UK (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]