UPS opens mega hub at East Midlands Airport
UPS has officially opened its expanded East Midlands Airport (EMA) hub which has more than doubled the packages it can sort to 22,500 parcels an hour.
The delivery company said the expansion of the hub is aimed at helping UK exporters scale up more easily during peak periods and is part of a wider strategy to target regional small and medium-sized businesses looking to export.
- ^ UPS opens mega hub at East Midlands Airport (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]