Veolia to give new drivers a £1,500 bonus
Veolia has said it will pay HGV drivers joining its municipal collection operations a GBP1,500 bonus, in an effort to keep vital recycling and waste collections going.
The company said the extra money was “part of a comprehensive strategy” that also included promoting the wider benefits on offer to challenge common perceptions about HGV driving roles.
- ^ Veolia to give new drivers a GBP1,500 bonus (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]
- LEGO 75301 Star Wars Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter Toy for Kids Age 9+ with...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £36.00YOU SAVE: £8.99 About this item Features a LEGO brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic toy X-wing […]
- Galt Toys Science Lab Kit
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 A young science kit to encourage early STEM learning and scientific thinking while having fun […]