Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper
Wincanton has agreed to buy e-commerce and fulfilment specialist Cygnia Logistics Limited, from Crescent Capital. The logistics giant has also appointed Carl Moore (pictured), former Clipper Logistics chief commercial officer, as MD of Wincanton’s digital and e-fulfilment division. Cygnia, which boasts a range of blue chip clients including BrewDog, Moonpig, Molton Brown and Whittard of Chelsea, provides high-volume order fulfilment, returns and carrier management services and employs around 700 employees across four sites across the UK.
- ^ Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]
- ZephH 5Pc Pop Up Play Tents for Kids, Ball Pit and Play Tunnels for Toddlers,...
RRP PRICE: £65.00SALE PRICE: £62.99YOU SAVE: £2.01 ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVITY TO KEEP YOUR KIDS ENTERTAINED FOR HOURS? Then get ZephH 5 Pcs […]
- Plugo STEM Pack by PlayShifu – Count, Letters & Link Kits | Math, Words,...
SALE PRICE: £105.00YOU SAVE: £4.99 PLUGO STEM pack combines the goodness of three AR-powered STEM kits – Plugo Count to learn math, Plugo Letters […]