Wincanton drivers on Argos contract see pay leap to £35,100
Wincanton drivers on the Argos contract will see their annual earnings jump by nearly a third to GBP35,100, according to the Unite union after it secured a huge pay increase for them.
Over 90 HGV drivers based at the company’s Heywood depot in Greater Manchester have had their basic rate of pay increased from GBP11.41 an hour to GBP15 an hour – as well as a lump sum payment of GBP2,500.
- ^ Wincanton drivers on Argos contract see pay leap to GBP35,100 (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- The Wooden Toy Factory – Click Clack Racing Track with *6* Cars – Includes...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 ✔ Develops fine motor skills and stimulates imagination ✔ High-quality construction […]
- LEGO 41936 DOTS Pencil Holder Rocket Toy Desk Décoration, Creative Activities,...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Features a tall, blue-and-black, rocket-shaped multi-functional pencil holder […]