APN demands two-year suspension of Driver CPC
Pallet networks want to see the Driver CPC suspended for two years with a promise it will be reformed or abolished, in order to attract back a “mass exodus” of professional drivers.
The association of pallet networks (APN) also said allowing standard driving licence holders to drive 7.5-tonne vehicles once again would help haulage operators recruit young candidates.
- ^ APN demands two-year suspension of Driver CPC (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]
- Vtech Challenger Laptop
RRP PRICE: £32.99SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £3.01 Slim laptop with 40 curriculum-based activities Reinforces phonics, vocabulary, maths, music […]
- LOL Surprise OMG Guys COOL LEV Fashion Doll. With 20 Themed Surprises, Designer...
SALE PRICE: £33.00 About this item 20 SURPRISES INSIDE – LOL Surprise OMG GUYS comes with 20 surprises to unbox, including a beautiful Guy fashion […]