Cold chain industry in spotlight after new data reveals environmental impact of diesel refrigeration units
Research into greenhouse gases from diesel-powered auxiliary transport refrigeration units (auxTRUs) has estimated that there are up to 2,100 HGVs in Scotland making a significant contribution to transport-related emissions.
The Zemo Partnership said its study, funded by Transport Scotland, showed that these cold chain systems contribute an additional 1-2% greenhouse gas emissions to current official figures reported from all the 37,000 HGV engines operating in the country.
- ^ Cold chain industry in spotlight after new data reveals environmental impact of diesel refrigeration units (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- ZIYIUI 22 Inch 55cm Reborn Baby Dolls Boys Soft Silicone Vinyl Real Life Baby...
SALE PRICE: £56.60YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Size: about 22 inches (55cm); Weight: about 3.3LB(1.5kg).The doll is handmade, there will be some […]
- DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Tour Balloon, Toy Playset with Poppy Doll, with...
RRP PRICE: £20.99SALE PRICE: £14.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item DREAMWORKS TROLLS WORLD TOUR BALLOON: inspired by the film, this toy opens up […]