DVSA to revise load security guidance after fatal accident
The family of a man killed when a lump of concrete fell off a wagon and smashed through his windscreen are promoting the importance of securing loads and carrying out safety checks.
Steven Oscroft died last year when a rock fell from an HGV in Meden Vale, Nottinghamshire and landed on his car.
- ^ DVSA to revise load security guidance after fatal accident (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- ZIYIUI 22 Inch 55cm Reborn Baby Dolls Boys Soft Silicone Vinyl Real Life Baby...
SALE PRICE: £56.60YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Size: about 22 inches (55cm); Weight: about 3.3LB(1.5kg).The doll is handmade, there will be some […]
- DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Tour Balloon, Toy Playset with Poppy Doll, with...
RRP PRICE: £20.99SALE PRICE: £14.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item DREAMWORKS TROLLS WORLD TOUR BALLOON: inspired by the film, this toy opens up […]