Hauliers hit back after Prime Minister blames industry for petrol pump crisis
Haulage operators are accusing the Prime Minister of attempting to scapegoat the industry for the petrol pump crisis after failing to heed their warnings of a supply chain crisis months ago.
The industry criticism follows comments made by Boris Johnson on the BBC Andrew Marr Show on Sunday (3 October).
- ^ Hauliers hit back after Prime Minister blames industry for petrol pump crisis (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]
- Vtech Challenger Laptop
RRP PRICE: £32.99SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £3.01 Slim laptop with 40 curriculum-based activities Reinforces phonics, vocabulary, maths, music […]
- LOL Surprise OMG Guys COOL LEV Fashion Doll. With 20 Themed Surprises, Designer...
SALE PRICE: £33.00 About this item 20 SURPRISES INSIDE – LOL Surprise OMG GUYS comes with 20 surprises to unbox, including a beautiful Guy fashion […]