Kerry Logistics shrugs off Covid as 2020 profits soar
Kerry Logistics increased its pre-tax profit by more than 70% in 2020, despite a “very challenging and turbulent year”.
The Manchester-based 3PL and freight forwarder said the pandemic resulted in a significant reduction in activity during H1 and the lockdown in China, followed by the UK in late March, led to delays and shipment cancellations.
- ^ Kerry Logistics shrugs off Covid as 2020 profits soar (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]
- Vtech Challenger Laptop
RRP PRICE: £32.99SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £3.01 Slim laptop with 40 curriculum-based activities Reinforces phonics, vocabulary, maths, music […]
- LOL Surprise OMG Guys COOL LEV Fashion Doll. With 20 Themed Surprises, Designer...
SALE PRICE: £33.00 About this item 20 SURPRISES INSIDE – LOL Surprise OMG GUYS comes with 20 surprises to unbox, including a beautiful Guy fashion […]