Logistics firm has licence revoked after using Covid loan to pay for shoes, food and car tax
A traffic commissioner has warned operators that their repute is in jeopardy if they have improperly obtained coronavirus relief loans, after finding one haulier wrongly received GBP50,000.
West Midlands TC Nick Denton found Coventry-based Amazon contractor Mafuwer Logistics had applied for a bounce back loan despite its turnover falling far below the GBP200,000 threshold to qualify.
- ^ Logistics firm has licence revoked after using Covid loan to pay for shoes, food and car tax (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Karvipark Electric Air Pump, Electric Pump, Automatic 2 in 1 Quick Fill Deflate...
SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £1.99 About this item 【2 in 1 Electric Air Pump】 Thanks to the quick filling and the high pressure design, […]
- LEGO 42112 Technic Concrete Mixer Truck Toy Construction Vehicle
RRP PRICE: £89.99SALE PRICE: £89.97 Discover all the cool functions of this Concrete Mixer Truck with rotating mixer drum – the model looks and […]
- Barbie Extra Doll in Pink Fluffy Coat with Unicorn-Pig Toy
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £26.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item When it comes to fashion, Barbie Extra dolls have a ‘more is more’ […]
- LEGO 71360 Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Toy Interactive Figure &...
RRP PRICE: £49.99SALE PRICE: £49.97 LEGO Mario figure has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 […]