Logistics UK boss urges government to extend visa scheme and deliver on overnight parking pledge
Logistics UK chief executive David Wells (pictured) has urged the government to extend the number and duration of temporary visas available to EU drivers and rejected the Prime Minister’s claims that the move would represent “uncontrolled immigration”.
Responding to Boris Johnson’s suggestion this week that the haulage and logistics industry is to blame for the current supply chain issues, Wells said: “To suggest that it is the fault of the very industry which has kept the country supplied with everything […]
- ^ Logistics UK boss urges government to extend visa scheme and deliver on overnight parking pledge (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]