Logistics UK to mark COP26 transport day with ‘Route to net zero’ webinar
Logistics UK is to host a webinar outlining its ‘Route to net zero’ on transport day at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26) on November 10.
LUK said “it is clear that the climate crisis is now one of the most pressing challenges facing the global community and the UK government and logistics industry must play their parts and take radical steps to protect the future of our planet”.
- ^ Logistics UK to mark COP26 transport day with ‘Route to net zero’ webinar (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- CYCFMYYLY Fidget Toys Set, Simple Dimple Fidget Pack for Stress Relief,...
SALE PRICE: £15.44YOU SAVE: £1.55 【Fidget Pack】ATTENTION Bitte erkennen Sie an dass “JINMIN” erfüllt von Amazonder EINZIGE ECHTE […]
- LEGO 41686 Friends Magical Acrobatics Gymnastics Fairground Set, Amusement...
SALE PRICE: £17.64 The LEGO Friends acrobatics theme park toy features a gymnastics fairground set, with a horse figure, a carnival float and a bar […]
- ALLCELE Kids Robot Toys for Girls, Remote Control Robotic Toy with LED Eyes...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £17.84YOU SAVE: £9.15 About this item Kids Robot Toys for Girls: The robot will flash eyes and makes funny voices, […]
- TEMI 5-in-1 Friction Power Toy Vehicle in Carrier Truck, Steering Construction...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item ★5 in 1 Colorful Value Package: This construction carrier truck toy includes […]