Logistics UK welcomes EU proposal to cut Irish border checks on goods
Hauliers undertaking work for customers on both sides of the Irish Sea should see administration and bureaucracy reduced after the EU proposed cutting post-Brexit checks on goods, according to Logistics UK. The business group cautiously welcomed the plan to address the Northern Ireland Protocol, which is an attempt to resolve the dispute over a key part of the Brexit agreement. Current arrangements have created new economic barriers on goods moving from Great Britain to Northern Ireland.
- ^ Logistics UK welcomes EU proposal to cut Irish border checks on goods (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- ZIYIUI 22 Inch 55cm Reborn Baby Dolls Boys Soft Silicone Vinyl Real Life Baby...
SALE PRICE: £56.60YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Size: about 22 inches (55cm); Weight: about 3.3LB(1.5kg).The doll is handmade, there will be some […]
- DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Tour Balloon, Toy Playset with Poppy Doll, with...
RRP PRICE: £20.99SALE PRICE: £14.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item DREAMWORKS TROLLS WORLD TOUR BALLOON: inspired by the film, this toy opens up […]