Marshall Fleet Solutions appoints new operations director
Marshall Fleet Solutions has recruited Mark Sutcliffe as its new operations director. Reporting to MD Mark Howell, he joins a seven-person board, working closely alongside the other executive directors. Prior to joining MFS, Sutcliffe was most recently head of transport for The Co-Op.
He has also held several other senior operations roles, including group transport manager for Warburtons and key roles at The Big Food Group, Brake Brothers and Cearns & Brown. “Mark is joining the business at an exciting […]
- ^ Marshall Fleet Solutions appoints new operations director (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]