Menzies Distribution wins five-year deal with Burts Snacks
Menzies Distribution has seen off competitors to win a five-year contract with Devon-based Burts Snacks, strengthening its position in the food transport sector.
The new deal, which runs seven days a week, will see Menzies deliver full loads to Burts’ two main supermarket customers, from two third-party warehouses, distribute full loads directly from the Leicester factory to a range of national customers, and collect full loads from Leicester to deliver to a third-party warehouse.
- ^ Menzies Distribution wins five-year deal with Burts Snacks (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- ZIYIUI 22 Inch 55cm Reborn Baby Dolls Boys Soft Silicone Vinyl Real Life Baby...
SALE PRICE: £56.60YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Size: about 22 inches (55cm); Weight: about 3.3LB(1.5kg).The doll is handmade, there will be some […]
- DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Tour Balloon, Toy Playset with Poppy Doll, with...
RRP PRICE: £20.99SALE PRICE: £14.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item DREAMWORKS TROLLS WORLD TOUR BALLOON: inspired by the film, this toy opens up […]