Ocado looks to develop autonomous urban delivery with technology company Wayve
Ocado Group has invested GBP10m in a collaboration with autonomous mobility company Wayve to develop autonomous urban grocery deliveries. The collaboration includes an autonomous delivery trial that will see Wayve’s advanced deep learning and camera-first technology fitted onto a selection of Ocado delivery vans and tested on urban delivery routes. According to Wayve, its technology has the ability to adapt to new, unstructured, highly complex environments, without the need for pre-programming, human-designed rules, or high definition mapping.
- ^ Ocado looks to develop autonomous urban delivery with technology company Wayve (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- VTech Toot-Toot Cory Carson Remote Control Cory Carson Vehicle, Remote Control...
RRP PRICE: £22.99SALE PRICE: £17.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 REMOTE CONTROL CORY CARSON CAR: Encourage imaginative role-play fun with this remote control […]
- Warmies® 13'' Fully Heatable Soft Toy Scented with French Lavender – Llama
RRP PRICE: £12.95SALE PRICE: £11.93YOU SAVE: £1.02 About this item Safe alternative to a hot water bottle Easy to use, warm in the microwave […]
- Vtech Challenger Laptop
RRP PRICE: £32.99SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £3.01 Slim laptop with 40 curriculum-based activities Reinforces phonics, vocabulary, maths, music […]
- LOL Surprise OMG Guys COOL LEV Fashion Doll. With 20 Themed Surprises, Designer...
SALE PRICE: £33.00 About this item 20 SURPRISES INSIDE – LOL Surprise OMG GUYS comes with 20 surprises to unbox, including a beautiful Guy fashion […]