Pall-Ex partners with what3words to improve home deliveries
Pall-Ex Group has become the first pallet network to start using the addressing system what3words to improve deliveries to residential properties. The grid location system identifies precise locations by creating three-metre squares across the globe and giving each one a unique combination of three words. Pall-Ex said the partnership was brought about by the need to find a solution to the increasingly on-demand economy, which has driven a rise in home deliveries.
- ^ Pall-Ex partners with what3words to improve home deliveries (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- CYCFMYYLY Fidget Toys Set, Simple Dimple Fidget Pack for Stress Relief,...
SALE PRICE: £15.44YOU SAVE: £1.55 【Fidget Pack】ATTENTION Bitte erkennen Sie an dass “JINMIN” erfüllt von Amazonder EINZIGE ECHTE […]
- LEGO 41686 Friends Magical Acrobatics Gymnastics Fairground Set, Amusement...
SALE PRICE: £17.64 The LEGO Friends acrobatics theme park toy features a gymnastics fairground set, with a horse figure, a carnival float and a bar […]
- ALLCELE Kids Robot Toys for Girls, Remote Control Robotic Toy with LED Eyes...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £17.84YOU SAVE: £9.15 About this item Kids Robot Toys for Girls: The robot will flash eyes and makes funny voices, […]
- TEMI 5-in-1 Friction Power Toy Vehicle in Carrier Truck, Steering Construction...
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item ★5 in 1 Colorful Value Package: This construction carrier truck toy includes […]