VMS backs electric with major new Maxus deal
Fleet management firm VMS has purchased 1,000 commercial vehicles from Maxus, 60% of which are EVs.
Maxus said 500 of the vehicles are eDeliver 3s and 150 are eDeliver 9s and the total order represents one of the biggest deals struck by a commercial vehicle brand in the UK.
- ^ VMS backs electric with major new Maxus deal (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- ZIYIUI 22 Inch 55cm Reborn Baby Dolls Boys Soft Silicone Vinyl Real Life Baby...
SALE PRICE: £56.60YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Size: about 22 inches (55cm); Weight: about 3.3LB(1.5kg).The doll is handmade, there will be some […]
- DreamWorks Trolls World Tour Tour Balloon, Toy Playset with Poppy Doll, with...
RRP PRICE: £20.99SALE PRICE: £14.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item DREAMWORKS TROLLS WORLD TOUR BALLOON: inspired by the film, this toy opens up […]