Westbourne Motors orders six Isuzu recovery trucks
Breakdown and recovery firm Westbourne Motors has added six new Isuzu 7.5-tonne crew cab vehicles to its 250-strong fleet.
All six were immediately put to work and are expected to serve the business for at least the next seven years, covering more than 100,000 km per annum.
Richard Colburn, Westbourne Motors director, said it specified Isuzu on the strength of their performance and reliability in its existing fleet: “Our first two Isuzu 7.5-tonne twin decks that we acquired back in […]
- ^ Westbourne Motors orders six Isuzu recovery trucks (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Karvipark Electric Air Pump, Electric Pump, Automatic 2 in 1 Quick Fill Deflate...
SALE PRICE: £13.99YOU SAVE: £1.99 About this item 【2 in 1 Electric Air Pump】 Thanks to the quick filling and the high pressure design, […]
- LEGO 42112 Technic Concrete Mixer Truck Toy Construction Vehicle
RRP PRICE: £89.99SALE PRICE: £89.97 Discover all the cool functions of this Concrete Mixer Truck with rotating mixer drum – the model looks and […]
- Barbie Extra Doll in Pink Fluffy Coat with Unicorn-Pig Toy
RRP PRICE: £29.99SALE PRICE: £26.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item When it comes to fashion, Barbie Extra dolls have a ‘more is more’ […]
- LEGO 71360 Super Mario Adventures Starter Course Toy Interactive Figure &...
RRP PRICE: £49.99SALE PRICE: £49.97 LEGO Mario figure has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 […]