Associated British Ports fleet takes on board Teletrac Navman technology
Telematics specialist Teletrac Navman has landed a contract with Associated British Ports’ (ABP) Port of Southampton, following a trial of the company’s fleet telematics, tracking platform and connected camera system.
The deal sees ABP Southampton roll out the technology across its 80-strong fleet, including over 30 electric vehicles.
Craig Barbour, ABP general manager, said: “As a transport and logistics business with a significant spread across the UK, it is our responsibility to ensure that our practices and operations are as […]
- ^ Associated British Ports fleet takes on board Teletrac Navman technology (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Electric Outdoor Garden Patio Heater, 2000w Electric Quartz Free Standing...
SALE PRICE: £82.00YOU SAVE: £17.99 This Electric Garden Patio Heater is a must have for your garden/outdoor setting. With 3 different heat […]
- Halloween Christmas Projector Lights Outdoor Indoor, Jane Choi Waterproof LED...
SALE PRICE: £33.99YOU SAVE: £2.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. 【16 Switchable Slides & 10 Ocean Wave […]