Britain’s most bashed bridges revealed as lorry drivers warned to “Wise Up, Size Up”
The most-struck railway bridges in the country have been revealed by Network Rail as it relaunches its “Wise Up, Size Up” campaign this week.
The relaunched campaign is urging lorry drivers to check the height of their vehicles and bridges on route before leaving the depot, in the hope of heading off the annual rise in bridge bashing during the surge in Black Friday and Christmas deliveries.
- ^ Britain’s most bashed bridges revealed as lorry drivers warned to “Wise Up, Size Up” (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]