Dale Brothers cuts costs with new refrigerated trailers
Dale Brothers UK has taken delivery of six new refrigerated trailers, each mounted with Carrier Transicold Vector HE 19 units.
The Telford-based firm said the units were chosen to help reduce running costs and improve fleet efficiency.
The six new 13.6m Chereau trailers replace older assets and eight more identical trailers are expected to be delivered during 2022. “We first started using Carrier equipment more than 20 years ago when we bought some second-hand trailers mounted with their systems,” said […]
- ^ Dale Brothers cuts costs with new refrigerated trailers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Zoggs Unisex Predator Flex Polarized Swimming Goggles – White/Red/Silver,One...
SALE PRICE: £36.00 About this item Smoke polarized lenses, ideal for high level light and especially in direct sunshine, reducing glare and […]
- WORX WX051 Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and...
SALE PRICE: £129.99 Versatile work table that converts to a sawhorse and work bench in seconds, with Handy, built-in storage shelf, no assembly […]
- Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Circular Saw with 3 Saw Blades, Laser Guide, Scale...
SALE PRICE: £69.99 About this item 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】Featured with a 500W copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high […]
- Electric Heater 2000W, PTC Heaters for Home w/ Remote Control Ceramic Heater...
SALE PRICE: £99.99YOU SAVE: £11.00 About this item ♨♨ High Efficiency & Energy Saving ♨♨ Due to the integrated precision thermostat, […]