DHL drivers at Jaguar Land Rover plants threaten strike action over pay dispute
DHL drivers and warehouse operatives at Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) plants in Birmingham, Solihull and Liverpool have given the thumbs up for industrial action following a long-running row over incorrect furlough payments and the lack of a pay rise since 2018.
More than 2,000 DHL members at JLR’s plants in the West Midlands and Merseyside who were balloted for action have given “strong backing” for industrial action, including the option to strike, Unite revealed today (15 November).
- ^ DHL drivers at Jaguar Land Rover plants threaten strike action over pay dispute (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]