DX Group shares to be suspended as corporate governance inquiry launched
DX Group is set to have its shares suspended in the New Year after delaying the release of its audited annual results.
DX was scheduled to hold its annual general meeting yesterday (25 November) at which it was set to reveal its audited results but has been forced to delay their publication, and the AGM, due to a corporate governance investigation launched by its audit and risk committee which centres around an internal investigation.
- ^ DX Group shares to be suspended as corporate governance inquiry launched (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Zoggs Unisex Predator Flex Polarized Swimming Goggles – White/Red/Silver,One...
SALE PRICE: £36.00 About this item Smoke polarized lenses, ideal for high level light and especially in direct sunshine, reducing glare and […]
- WORX WX051 Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and...
SALE PRICE: £129.99 Versatile work table that converts to a sawhorse and work bench in seconds, with Handy, built-in storage shelf, no assembly […]