Fox Group leads the way with new Volvo FE Electric tippers
Blackpool-based Fox Group has placed an order for two Volvo FE Electric 6×2 tippers in a deal which could make it the first UK tipper operator to transition from diesel to electric vehicles.
The order, placed with Thomas Hardie Commercials, will see the two new tippers join Fox group’s fleet next March.
- ^ Fox Group leads the way with new Volvo FE Electric tippers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]