Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns
Logistics UK is calling for the government to consider the needs of the logistics industry as it launched its so-called electric vehicle revolution yesterday (22 November).
The call comes after the government revealed plans to make it legally binding for electric vehicle charging points to be fitted in new build homes from next year and in all buildings undergoing major renovations.
- ^ Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]