Hargreaves Services results “very strong” in light of HS2 delays, CEO insists
Revenues at Hargreaves Services fell by 7.9% in the year ending 31 May 2021, largely due to a delayed start to the HS2 contract. The group reported total revenues of GBP204.8m compared to GBP222.2m in the previous year, but chairman Roger McDowell said it was “a very strong set of results” delivered against a backdrop of the Covid-19 pandemic. Pre-tax profit was GBP14.4m (GBP2.2m), with underlying profit before tax GBP16.3m higher than the previous year, at GBP21.2m.
- ^ Hargreaves Services results “very strong” in light of HS2 delays, CEO insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Dish Drainers Rack with Drip Tray, 3 Tier Large Dish Drying Rack with Draining...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item ✔️【Durable】The large dish rack is made of premium metal with anti-rust coating, […]
- A2 Diamond Painting LED Light Pad Kit,LED Artcraft Tracing Light Table,DIY...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item THE BEST A2 DIAMOND LED PADS KIT-You don’t need to seek dazzling gadgets on market, you get […]