How HS2 design team slashed carbon emissions on UK’s longest rail bridge
16 Nov, 2021 By Catherine Kennedy HS2 Ltd is on track to cut the amount of embedded carbon in the Colne Valley Viaduct by at least 28.4%, as works continue for what will be the UK’s longest railway bridge.
You have read 1 of 1 free-access articles allowed for 30 – days. For further access please register or log in.
ICE members can login for free using their ICE email address and password to gain access
Subscribe for unlimited access
- Read in-depth analysis of the news that matters
- Exclusive interviews and commentary from leading industry players
- Special reports on key events
- Access to NCE’s ‘The Future of…’ and ‘Innovative Thinking’
Register for guest access
- Two-week unrestricted access to www.newcivilengineer.com
- Full access to NCE Digital Issue archive
- Exclusive daily and weekly newsletters
- Zoggs Unisex Predator Flex Polarized Swimming Goggles – White/Red/Silver,One...
SALE PRICE: £36.00 About this item Smoke polarized lenses, ideal for high level light and especially in direct sunshine, reducing glare and […]
- WORX WX051 Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and...
SALE PRICE: £129.99 Versatile work table that converts to a sawhorse and work bench in seconds, with Handy, built-in storage shelf, no assembly […]
- Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Circular Saw with 3 Saw Blades, Laser Guide, Scale...
SALE PRICE: £69.99 About this item 【DURABLE AND POWERFUL MOTOR】Featured with a 500W copper motor, the compact circular saw can reach a high […]
- Electric Heater 2000W, PTC Heaters for Home w/ Remote Control Ceramic Heater...
SALE PRICE: £99.99YOU SAVE: £11.00 About this item ♨♨ High Efficiency & Energy Saving ♨♨ Due to the integrated precision thermostat, […]